Subject: Re: [Leica] Laughing Photos
From: Paul and Paula Butzi <butzi@halcyon.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:14:59 -0700

At 01:07 PM 6/15/98 , you wrote:
>photographer.  Strange.  How many of you know who took the picture of
>the "Policemans helmet and the streaker" ?

Ian Bradshaw.

 And my favourite, the youth
>dressed as a toy soldier high stepping across a field with some cheeky
>urchins mimiking him from behind?

Do you mean the one with the drum major being followed by a line
of laughing kids?  That one's an Eisenstadt, I think.

(I confess - I looked up the streaker.  Your point is well made.
The Eisenstadt I remembered.  I suspect lots of people will remember
the Eisenstadt.)
- -Paul