Subject: Re: [Leica] birthing - on call!
From: Paul and Paula Butzi <butzi@halcyon.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 10:01:17 -0700

At 08:32 AM 6/14/98 , you wrote:

> maybe if they were issued a Leica, with a 35mm
>Summilux at birth, this would improve their outlook on life!

On a more serious note, and apologizing in advance for
using the word 'shoot', I've heard of a program called
'Shooting Back', which puts cameras and film in the
hands of disadvantaged kids, teaches them to make
photographs, and provides a venue for the images
they create.

Is anyone out there involved?  I've seen some of the
images made by the kids, and some of it is
pretty good.  No, better than pretty good.  Really good.

- -Paul