Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 user
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:05:24 -0400

>6) There are many pictures you will NOT be able to take with the M system
>and that you can take with your Nikon system. Make sure you never do macro
>or tele work before jumping in. Once you have jumped in, it will be too
>late, you'll just "have to have" a Leica R setup for those applications....

Alan, I have to disagree with you. Although I have a couple of R bodies
available, I regularly use my M bodies (and screw mounts) with lenses
ranging from 21 to 400mm, including a very fine 65 Elmar Macro. Long live
the Viso!

Cheers!

kw

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>