Subject: [Leica] pushing Tmax
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 18:23:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, just switched email addys (it should forward though), I shouldprobably
change my signature...
Anyways, Today I shot a few rolls of T-max 400 with my M3 and 90 elmar (figure
out why I chose this username yet?) It was very dark so I exposed it at 6400,
the package only had info of pushing it up to 3200 but i figured it would be
able to do 6400, just wonder if anyone has done this and what dev time and temp
I should work with, I'll be using T-max developer
thanks

elmar@webreach.com
- --
Michael Garmisa <kilemall@shell.excelsior.net>  ICQ# 11583837