Subject: Re: [Leica] Weird Misloads...
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:55:05 -0700

George raises a good point about halation.
However, I know that for a least some frames
this is not the case, *because* the *top* of the
frame image is farther than normal from the
sprocket holes while the bottom runs way
past them, and right off the edge.  Simple
halation would tend to run the image in both
directions, and left-right as well as up-down
(depending on what part of the frame got
how much exposure.)

As I note in another post, I've moved the little
plastic basket off another camera bottom onto
the rapidwinder, we'll see if this helps...

bmw