Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide dupes
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 22:03:48 +0100

>I need to have a lot of dupes made while I am here - who are you suing in
>Victoria??>>>>>>

Hi Ian. the best in the country as far as i'm concerned is Island
Transparency Service on Herald Street.  They are located right below the
Herald st. cafe on Herald St. almost at the corner of Herald and
Government...

556 Herald st.  250-383-8869.

If you can give me an rough idea when you'll be in town I'll alert the
owner, Rob Tyler,  a very fine technician and all round helpful guy that
you'll be contacting him about the duping.

ted