Subject: [Leica] Superiority of M over SLR
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 17:58:27 -0600

Leicanuts,

I lost a whole bunch of shots today, because I was using an SLR by another
famous maker. I should have used my 135mm/2.8 first-version Elmarit (before
M). The M finder allows tracking of flying exotic birds much more easily
than that of an SLR, which is like Bill Gates' What You See Is What You Get.
Too bad the rangefinders cannot work with longer lenses. I think that I will
have to get wire sights for my SLR. Then, I will be able to finally take a
photo of the blue heron that flew over my head 10 times today.

Best of Light,

Chris