Subject: Re: [Leica] Pricing help w/ SL & lenses
From: RBucha7924@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 11:44:14 EDT

Hi LUGers,

Found @ an estate sale:

SL   badly needs a severe CLA and new battery spring tang.
35mm 2 cam elmar
50mm 2 cam summicron f2
90mm 2 cam Elmarit
135mm 2 cam  Elamrit

All the glass is decent and no fungus.  The person handling
the sale is a retired Rollei & Leica dealer.  I'm not too
sure he's up on current prices since he retired about 1962.

He wants about $1,600 for the body & lenses.  Have asked
several dealers and have told me it wasn't worth the effort.
Your opinions?
                           LTL (long time lurker)   -Rick