Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar-M & Universal Polarizer-M
From: "recruitr" <recruitr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:32:07 -0400

Dear Group:

I have been enjoying my Tri-Elmar Lens for the last couple of weeks. It has
almost become a perm. fixture on the front of one of my M6s. It's a great
lens for general
purposes and I am most pleased.

Recently, I also purchased the new Leica Universal Swing Polarizer-M and
also find it to be very useful. However, I am sorry  to see that it can only
be used on lens with
up to a max. 49mm filter size. This unfortunately eliminates  my new
Tri-Elmar. Can't help but wish, since they are both new products of about
the same release date, that
the new polarizer had been designed to accommodate up to a 55mm filter size.

Anyway, I enjoy learning from the group and all comments will be
appreciated.

Spencer Clarke