Subject: [Leica] Birthday Present
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:42:06 -0500

I've been looking for a birthday present for my wife.  One option would be
to get her a new P&S.  I've looked hard at the T2, Minilux and 35Ti but all
of them have weaknesses and seem to be a poor investment.

Then I got to thinking about getting her a new M6 and 35mm Summicron.  I've
got other M lenses she could use.

This brings me to a few questions.

1) Is the last of the Wetzlar M6's functionally the same as the Solms
version?

2) Was the third version of the 35mm Summicron available in chrome?

3) What is the likelyhood that I could still find a new Wetzlar M6?

Bud Cook