Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit P150--very nice
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 21:44:21 -0700

Jeff,

Since you requirements are for a fairly small projected image either
projector will do just fine, assuming you select the P150 with the
Colorplan. I do not believe that the P150 is available with the Super
Colorplan. The P300IR offers greater durability with a modest size increase
over the P150.

Jeff Alford