Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit P150--very nice
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 09:10:05 -0600

Thanks for the review, Dick.

Curious that the Kodak should've given you more curvature when using the
same lens, so I have to wonder if some of this is a  byproduct of the
various condensors and heat absorbers in the system?

These things get so complicated sometimes, yet my goal is simple: To bring
"The Imax Experience" home with me in a compact, lightweight package, so I
can take it with me, too. Love the Hasselblad PCP80 and Pradovit 2002, but
the words "Boat anchor" come to mind :-) Now to find the same basic
performance in a lighter-duty setup for smaller rooms.

Jeff