Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit P150--very nice
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 08:29:53 -0600

Jeff, for the conditions noted (portability a plus, only plan to be
projecting images to poster-size) will the P300 be another step up in
performance? I'm pretty much sold on one version of the 90 Colorplan or
another, and since I own nothing now, and don't store slides in trays, the
straight-versus-Carousel issue isn't a problem.

Jeff