Subject: [Leica] Stolen Goods List - Not Workable Because -----
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 00:09:48 EDT

 This type of "Stolen Goods List" site has been discussed on other forums
 and many authorities agree that it could probably cause more harm than
 good, by allowing those devious types to just obtain S/Ns & descriptions
 of items for sale and then say that it was stolen from themselves.

 This was already brought up on the LUG in regards to listing the last three
 digits of S/Ns instead of 3,666,XXX which is how most dealers will list items
 for that very reason.   ------- Marvin