Subject: [Leica] Lager III "An Illustrated History" Available Now
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 18:56:14 EDT

I have just received & I imagine many other LHSA members have also, mail
from Jim Lager, saying that his long awaited 3rd Vol.on Leica Accessories is
now available for sale to members directly from "Lager Likited Editions".

Lager's Vol. I & II (Camera & Lenses) have been available in camera shops &
book stores for sometime and the older paper backs have become collector
items. The new hard cover editions have been extensively updated & improved
as well as being available signed & in bonded leather as an expensive option.

Marvin Moss