Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica M6 Electronic?
From: dannyg1 <dannyg1@IDT.NET>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 07:29:52 +0000

Eric,

> The next rangefinder that will be significantly different is due at the end of
> the decade and it won't be an M6. That was from their CEO in an article
> from Business Week, Oct. '96.

I guess that counts as source material. My apology for scoffing but, before the truce is
done, it does seem that we're going to be seeing an electronic M camera shortly and it's
probably going to be called 'M6E'. There's plenty enough evidence available as to make
any absolute denials uncomfortable at best.

Reember, Leica denied the R8 existed mere days before they released it. Same with the
Tri-Elmar.

Danny Gonzalez