Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica M6 Electronic?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 07:45:49 -0500

At 07:29 AM 5/28/98 +0000, you wrote:

>probably going to be called 'M6E'. There's plenty enough evidence
available as to make
>any absolute denials uncomfortable at best.
>
>Reember, Leica denied the R8 existed mere days before they released it.
Same with the
>Tri-Elmar.

Where is the evidence? I'd like to see it too. I think it would be
wonderful to have an M6E with TTL flash, but I don't think I'd call that
electronic. The R6.2 has TTL, but we all call it a mechanical camera.
Electronic to me would mean it has an electronic shutter and some auto mode
of some sort. No?

And good point about denying. At least with the R8 motor we do have them
not denying there's a problem. ;-)
- --
=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.