Subject: Re: [Leica] Solms Vacation
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 23:12:51 EDT

Arturo,

Solms is a VERY small town.  I'm not sure there is even any lodging there.
Last time I stayed overnight in Braunfels.  When Leica has dealer seminars in
Germany, everyone stays in Braunfels.  They used to have us stay in Wetzlar,
but Braunfels is closer to Solms.

There is not much to do in Solms aside from seeing the factory.  Braunfels is
a little bigger, main point of interest is the Braunfels castle.  This would
occupy your time for a few hours.  Then there is Wetzlar.  Lots to see here
from a Leica nut's point of view.  You could probably spend a few days
exploring the old city.

But I doubt you could spend a whole month here on your vacation.

Bill Rosauer