Subject: Re: [Leica] Tom Abrahamsson's Soft Release Prototype Trial
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 12:25:26 EDT

Ben,

Tom's Softrelease is being tested now before he begins regular production.
They will be priced in the $8-$10 range.  The rapidwinder replaces the M6
bottom plate and incorporates a trigger advance lever, much like the original
Leica Leicavit.  Tom's rapidwinder has fewer parts and is much stronger than
the Leicavit.  They are available either in chrome or black finish for
$450.00.  Tom also makes a rapid winder for the M2 for $525.00.

You can order any of these items from me.  Contact me at this e-mail address
or call me 800-755-5342.

Bill Rosauer