Subject: Re: [Leica] Polariser 13356
From: LEICAMAN56 <LEICAMAN56@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 18:40:19 EDT

Dear LUGgers,

I have been asked to write a user's report for the next LHSA Viewfinder about
the 13356 Universal Polarizer.

I'd like some feedback from all of you who've used one.  Likes and dislikes,
what you would like to see changed, etc.  I have about a week to write this,
so please get back to me ASAP.

Personally, I wish it could have accomodated 55mm filters.  And they should
make a ring in 43mm for us poor 50/1.4 users.

Bill Rosauer