Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Framelines - Beginner's Questions
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 15:23:51 -0400

You should be able to see two other pairs. Try pushing the lever the other
way. Then you can see the 28/90 lines as well. Any pair of framelines can
be brought into place with any focal length mounted.

Cheers!

kw

>I have a 50mm lens (my one an only) mounted on the M6 and, as expected, see
>the 50/75 framelines.  When I activivate the preview lever I see one
>different set of lines.  Which set is it?  I suspect it is the 35/135 pair,
>but I'm not sure.
>
>Which preview set would I see if I were to mount, e.g., a 35mm lens?
>
>TIA
>
>John Haugaard
>Decatur, Georgia

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>