Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw-mount hints, anyone?
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 15:19:56 -0400

The late (black) 35mm f2 Canon is a nice lens as is the 35mm f2.5 Nikon. I
like the tiny, jewel-like 28mm F5.6 Summaron, but it is quite expensive.
The 25mm f3.5 Canon is exellent, but the Canon 28 is a dog.

kw

>     I'm interested in mounting some old lenses on my  M6; does anyone
>have any specific advice, do's and don'ts, etc? Relatively cheap  yet
>funky lenses to try? I've read nice comments about the Summar 5cm, but are
>there any 35's that are a must? Any info will be greatly  appreciated...
>You can respond  to this e-mail online.
>If you have ICQ my ICQ# is 10847720
>If you don't  have ICQ you can page me through:
>* My Personal Communication Center: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/10847720  (go
>there and try it!)
>* Or you can send me e-mail to 10847720@pager.mirabilis.com
>You  can download ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
>Include your ICQ details  in YOUR e-mail signature:
>http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html
>Topher/Tofu

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>