Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash for M's
From: david place <dvplace@top.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 08:22:52 -0500

Donal ... thanks for the Q info ... I haven't called them but requested printed info
over three weeks ago and have received nothing ... Lumedyne is great but I do want
TTL ... am seriously considering the Qpaq-X with one head to start ... this is a
modular system something like Lumedyne ... can build up to 800 ws through two heads
... run off batteries and still have TTL ... I don't need f/11 .... guess I'll go
count my penny jar ... [enjoyed your  web site] .... dp

www.dplace.org