Subject: Re: [Leica] no one can help on this one?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 19:49:16 -0500

At 01:37 PM 5/13/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Now what about the problem of always getting f/8 or f/11 at 1/50?
>Am I forced to use slower film if I want larger apertures like 4 or 5.6?

With Metz flashes, you should be able to get a very wide range of apertures
to use. But then, you also probably need to use Velveeta <G> or PKM, and
similar slow films. The benefit being that you get much better results from
using slow films. And when you're doing all that stuff, a tripod isn't
going to slow you down much.

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

 Backups? We doan *NEED* no steenking baX%^~,VbKx NO CARRIER