Subject: Re: [Leica] Do you want flash with that, sir? (was: heresy)
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 14:10:05 -0700

It depends upon what you are shooting, kind sir.
I am also a Leica M fanatic, and I would not dream of carrying a flash
with me every day or everywhere I go, but for models in daylight a flash
is necessary or you will get half-bright and half-shaded faces.

At 01:39 PM 5/13/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Alan Ball wrote:
>

>> > For shooting with an M-6........  Flash?????  What's that??????
>>
>> Strange point of view. Why forbid flash ?
>
>I think his view, similar to mine, is that with
>something as small and as discreet as a Leica M,
>putting a flash on it negates the very style of
>shooting which attracts some people to Leica.
>Note that I'm not saying that everyone should use
>or like that style).
>
>-Dave

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions