Subject: Re: [Leica] no one can help on this one?
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 13:37:48 -0700

Again, thanks for a lengthy, thorough explanation.  This is the
beauty of the LUG.

I think I need a more controllable flash to begin with.  I guess I will
look at an SB-26, SB-28, or a Metz 40.

Now what about the problem of always getting f/8 or f/11 at 1/50?
Am I forced to use slower film if I want larger apertures like 4 or 5.6?

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com

http://www.5senses.com/