Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica is Listening!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 19:45:36 -0500

At 11:38 AM 5/12/98 -0400, you wrote:

>My main wish would be to modernize the loading. While there was once a good

If you think the M6 is hard to load, or slow, you're doing it wrong.

Seriously.

Auto load cameras are a bit faster, but no camera that isn't auto load is
as easy or quick once you get it down.

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

.'Sounds like art,' the instructor says. 'Well, it is art,' I say.
'This divorce of art from technology is completely unnatural. It's just
that it's gone on so long you have to be an archeologist to find out where
the two separated...' "

Robert M. Pi