Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica is Listening!
From: AJSymi <AJSymi@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 16:48:55 EDT

Ted:

<< I just have to ask: :)

 1. Same size as the M6, but with a contoured ergonomic body. __Why?

 2. Electronic shutter with 1/4000th top speed. __why?

 3.  Aperature prefered exposure mode (only shutter speed info in the
     viewfinder).      __It's so simple to use now, __ why?

 4&5 fall into the same category of __why? >>

1 - Because look at what it did for the R8.

2 - Because I shoot mostly TriX and would like to shoot at aperatures other
than f11 or f16 (w/o ND filters) in bright sun.

3 - I like aperature priority (probably the most automation I would ever
accept).  In some instances, it would enable me to shoot faster.

4 - See #3.

5 - I love the M6.  I just want a second body that is a little different.

Hey, its a wish list!!  I'm not the design director of Leica!  They could very
well expand both the R & M line bodies in order to sell more equipment.  If
so, what would you want on the M7 companion body??

Cheers

Arturo