Subject: [Leica] Leica is Listening!
From: AJSymi <AJSymi@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 01:27:10 EDT

LUG:

With over 600 Leica enthusiasts on this list, I'm certain Leica is listening.
So here are my requests for the new M7, as follows:

1.  Same size as the M6, but with a contoured ergonomic body.
2.  Electronic shutter with 1/4000th top speed.
3.  Aperature prefered exposure mode (only shutter speed info in the
viewfinder).
4.  Same manual exposure mode as the M6.
5.  No DX or any other auto goodies.  Keep the simple spirit of the M line.

And what ever you do, don't discontinue the M6.

P.S - Leica employees!!!!  Stop hiding, make yourself known!

Cheers,

Arturo