Subject: Re: [Leica] Teylt Shoulder Stock
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 19:38:46 -0500

At 10:20 AM 5/12/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I assume it would be hard to find the shoulder stock seperately if I needed
>it.  Is the shoulder stock something that's desirable/needed with this lens?

Yes, it's needed. But I'll be Leica still stocks them.

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

.'Sounds like art,' the instructor says. 'Well, it is art,' I say.
'This divorce of art from technology is completely unnatural. It's just
that it's gone on so long you have to be an archeologist to find out where
the two separated...' "

Robert M. Pi