Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm on M3
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 15:08:57 -0500

Michael,
The auxiliary finders generally offer a beautiful view but they can be
expensive and from what I've heard the early metal ones have a tendency to
fall off and the later plastic ones might be prone to breakage.
There is the inconvenience of having to shift from the viewfinder in the
camera to the auxiliary finder but if you set the lens to the hyperfocal
distance, you can use the camera with the auxiliary finder like a point and
shoot camera.
Bud