Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica is Listening!
From: Emanuel-Temp_Lowi@READERSDIGEST.COM
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 14:08:42 -0400

I think if they learn from Contax (I think it was the 137), a motor can be
built into the base of the camera without altering the other contours. For
example, increasing the height of the M body by no more than the height of
a Leicavit MP or the popular Rapidwinder probably would be acceptable to
many of us if that meant auto loading, rewind and some FPS autowind, no?