Subject: [Leica] Best camera bag for backpacking
From: "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 11:09:09 -0700

	Hi there, I like to drag my poor Leica bodies deep into the woods, and I
would like to know if anyone has any great gear ideas for a waist-belt
camera bag that will do the job.  I need room for: 1 body w/ 35mm lens, and
spots for two other small lenses.  I would like to carry it around the
front of my pack for easy access, and I would like it to be as compact as
possible (I'll keep special accessories in my main pack).
So far the Lowe Pro Orion is the leading contender.

Any  other suggestions?

James