Subject: [Leica] Crazy idea
From: "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 09:15:41 -0700

	I have a crazy idea, but what if Leica were to offer one or two of their
premier R lenses in other mounts?( ie. Canon, Nikon, etc.)  Now I'm not
suggesting that they offer the whole line, but say the 100 apo macro and
maybe the 15.  I think that this would benefit Leica by the increased
sales, perhaps making these two lenses a little more affordable in the
process (which would help some of us:)).  Also I think that this would help
show/promote how great Leica lenses are in comparison to what many people
have been using, and when they see what a difference there is maybe they'd
switch.  Leica converts that I know have all been converted through
experience.  Before I actually shot with one, I wouldn't have ante'd up for
one.

Anyways, just a thought .

James