Subject: Re: [Leica] Solm's Lack of Quality
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 18:58:52 +0200

At 07:45 11.05.1998 -0500, you wrote:
>That's the key Alf. Did Leica offer solutions?

Maybe we misunderstood each other - for USD 2.000 I even refuse
to hear their problems. The problems belong to them as the USD
2.000 I need to pay.

What would you say, Eric, to the members of your staff, if they'd
show and sell repeatedly evident scrab to the public under your
name or the name of your paper ? And what would the owners say,
no matter how rich - oooops, an accident  ?

Alf

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm