Subject: [Leica] CTX5000-What would you do??
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 16:42:45 -0600

Ted, Chuck, thanks for the assurance that it's *only* checked baggage in
danger! I prefer to carry aboard all of my baggage these days anyhow,
particularly on the outbound portion. Not too difficult to pack light, if
one can avoid wide ranges of climate and formal events :-)

While I am a Tupperware fan, I will be tossing my film into baggies, as
these are easier to squoosh into odd spaces. Bulk-loading 40 exposures to a
roll always helps a little.

Jeff