Subject: Re: [Leica] R state of the art?
From: Hunt <huntmc2@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 22:54:09 -0400

Ted Grant wrote:
> it would be very kindly of you to explain yurself before all the
> Canucks on the LUG come looking for your heart! :)

Canada used to be "Friendly, familiar, foreign and Near."  Now it's no
longer friendly. Started when I couldn't sell my Ontario property to a
"foreigner," like me.  BUT that didn't stop me from buying Canadian
products like  M4P, 35, 90, 200, IIIf.  Now the question is why the
Canadian products aren't made there any more.  I don't know. Seemed OK
to me, and I shot the IIIf yesterday.  Got an answer? Marshall