Subject: Re: [Leica] 6.8 Telyts
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 23:17:16 -0500

Doug,
I'll keep your note in case I do decide to go for an R7.  I've probably go
more into my SL than I could get out of it.  DAG replaced the prisim with a
newly silvered one, rebuilt the shutter and did a CLA.  I actually think the
meter is a bit more accurate than my SL/2 even thought DAG supposedly
matched the meters to the shutters on both.   The camera is an absolute
tank.
Bud
snip

Let me know when you're ready to sell your SL - I'll replace one of my
R-bodies with it!

- -Doug