Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M history
From: LEICAMAN56 <LEICAMAN56@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 09:53:13 EDT

Lucien,

You are correct about this.  I considered talking about these prototypes in my
original response, but then decided to concentrate on only actual production
cameras.  I thought this might be too esoteric an area to get into.

It is my understanding that van Hasbroeck has a new book out about Leicas.  I
saw an announcement in the LHS newsletter.  Is this a new book, or is it a
reprint of his earlier one.

Thanks,

Bill Rosauer