Subject: [Leica] 28mm Serenar
From: jaleblan@dakotacom.net (Jay LeBlanc)
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 09:51:06 -0700 (MST)

  While rummaging through my M collection of sundries, I came across a screw
mount Canon 28mm Serenar on a bayonet adapter.  I've never used the lens as
I don't have a proper finder.  I decided to test it on my M2, but when I got
the roll of film back, it indicated it was time to get the M2's shutter
serviced!
  So, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience using one of these.   -Jay-