Subject: [Leica] Arca-Swiss B1 and Really Right Stuff
From: jay coleman <>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 21:22:55 +0000

Lucien <> wrote on Wed, 23 Sep 1998 at 00:21:38 +0100:

Do you have experience with the Arca-Swiss mono ball B1
and also with Really Right Stuff ?

Thank you in advance,

Yes.  I have a B1 ball head, I like it.  I also have Really Right Stuff
("RRS") plates.  They are good and much better than the standard
plates.  You can telephone RRS; they are very helpful.  Ask for a
catalog; it explains the plates and why they like the B1.

Jay Coleman