Subject: Re: [Leica] film question
From: Georgette Oden <gigi@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 10:09:51 -0500 (CDT)

Well, that's naturally true... I was talking about prints straight from
the lab (usually not a custom lab, but often those as well) as compared to
slides.  If your exposure is spot-on with slides you have a much better
chance of getting what you saw color-wise than if you took print film and
let soem clown and/or machine print it.