Subject: [Leica] Re: Whingers and whiners.
From: Robert Rose <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 17:45:56 -0700

<<Now if someone wanted to point out it was not in accordance with
some rules of this particular mailing list>>

Hey Guys, let's all cut this out.
WE DO NOT HAVE LUG POLICE!
For over a year this has been the most civil, respectful place.  I looked
forward to relaxing every few hours from my desk job, to
read those messages that caught my eye, and dream of a Noctilux.

We have always said this is not like a typical group.
No one owns this (other than Captain Major Domo) list, and it will
grow as it will.  We only owe it to each other to be civil.

And on topic. :-)

Now I am going home for the weekend.
Good shabbos everyone.
Bob

Ted Grant wrote:

> Chris, no offence intended,
>
> But I wondered if you ever considered how boring this has become to 99.9%
> of LUG members?

For every whinger and whiner, there is usually 10 people silently
and quietly reading, enjoying and learning. Apparently you are
one of the former people who are the _true_ bandwidth wasters
IMHO. So no I havn't considered it since the discussion arose out
of a question asked on this list. No thread can be perpetuated by
one person alone you know. I havn't taken a survey. Have you?

Now if someone wanted to point out it was not in accordance with
some rules of this particular mailing list that I am not aware
of, then that would be a different matter. If you have a problem
with what I have posted I suggest you send me a private email,
pointing out a rule of the list I am not conforming to.

> One question and asked with respect, "Do you take pictures?" If so when?

I don't believe for a minute you are asking this with respect, so
I won't bother answering it.