Subject: [Leica] Re: Whingers and whiners.
From: Chris Bitmead <chrisb@ans.com.au>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 15:30:55 +0000

Ted Grant wrote:

> Chris, no offence intended,
>
> But I wondered if you ever considered how boring this has become to 99.9%
> of LUG members?

For every whinger and whiner, there is usually 10 people silently
and quietly reading, enjoying and learning. Apparently you are
one of the former people who are the _true_ bandwidth wasters
IMHO. So no I havn't considered it since the discussion arose out
of a question asked on this list. No thread can be perpetuated by
one person alone you know. I havn't taken a survey. Have you?

Now if someone wanted to point out it was not in accordance with
some rules of this particular mailing list that I am not aware
of, then that would be a different matter. If you have a problem
with what I have posted I suggest you send me a private email,
pointing out a rule of the list I am not conforming to.

> One question and asked with respect, "Do you take pictures?" If so when?

I don't believe for a minute you are asking this with respect, so
I won't bother answering it.