Subject: RE: [Leica] Off topic: Sports Cars & Com
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:33:00 -0500

At 12:28 AM 5/1/98 +0100, you wrote:

>I mentioned Stockley Park in reference to this in an earlier message. This
>was brain fade, I meant Bletchley Park.

What about that Chinese guy several thousands of years ago who put some
beads on some sticks and created the abacus? So it's not driven by
electrons. Neither is my M6 (to get us back on target, here). <G>

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

God is REAL, unless explicitly declared INTEGER.