Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic: Sports Cars & Computers
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:37:06 -0500

At 05:24 PM 4/30/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Steve Jobs miniaturized it,
>And Bill Gates is happy?

Not this week.

We, on the other hand, do live with a true original. My M6 goes with me
every day. With a name on it (that I don't tape over for historical
reasons) that embodies photojournalism, candid photography, and just plain
coolness.

It's the use, not the argument factor (mine's better than yours, and it's
ever better than what I had last week) that makes owning Leica worthwhile.

Kind of like Bill Gates' Porsche 959 Gruppe B, only we get to use our toys.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

God is REAL, unless explicitly declared INTEGER.