Subject: [Leica] PHOTO - French translation
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:20:50 PDT

Ting,

One of the search engines (and for the life of me I can't remember
which) has a site which translates E Mails, web sites etc. It may be
Excite? but I will try and track it down.

I have used this a couple of times, and sometimes the translation is
rather odd!  But it helps you get the gist of things.

Tim Atherton,
Tim Atherton Photography,
Box 515, Yellowknife,
NWT, X1A 2N4, Canada.

Phone/Fax: 403.669.9874

PHOTO-DOCUMENTARY * REPORTAGE * EDITORIAL * INDUSTRIAL