Subject: [Leica] Fogg Bee Bag
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 09:27:57 PDT

Hi Ken,

I have the Bee Bag, and have found it really good for a Leica with just
3 or 4 lenses. I haven't actually used it for a while because I seem to
be carrying an awful lot more than that these days!

The idea behind the bag (and hence the narrow A4 sized compartment next
to the camera compartment) is for it to be used as a kind of
attache/camera bag when travelling - I have used it like this on a
couple of holidays. The narrow compartment is for maps, guide books,
papers etc. Plus zipped compartment for passport and so on, and front
pockets for film, filters etc. It works really well like this.

I guess you could slide a couple bodies into the A4 sizes compartment -
if you have thenm to spare!

Tim atherton.