Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Photos
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:34:49 -0400

At 04:11 PM 4/27/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Have you got a photo of an M6 with a Noctilux mounted on it? I'm
>curious about what it looks like on the camera and how bulky it
>is.
>
>--
>Chris Bitmead

No, Chris, and I searched the web for a few minutes and didn't find one.
Imagine a 50mm lens on steroids - just big enough to slightly obscure the
bottom right corner of the viewfinder.  It is heavier and bulkier than I
had imagined; however, when I'm in the dark taking photos I never notice
the weight, size, or the fact that it obscures part of the viewfinder.  If
you can borrow or rent one for awhile, try it out.  Unless you do lots of
work in low light, you don't need it.  If you do lots of work in low light,
you can't do without it.  Best,  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>