Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Photos
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:36:49 -0400

At 06:42 PM 4/27/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Tina, I would love to see some of the pictures from Greece, no matter what
>lens you were using.
>Thanks in advance, I think we are many here who like your work!
>/Hans

Hans,

I'll try to get some up this week.  I had promised to send prints back to
people in Greece and I haven't even done that yet :-(   I'd like to spend
about a month doing nothing but photography but life keeps interferring!!
Thanks for your kind comments - Best,  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>